2020 SUMMER CAMP SCHEDULE
ALL CAMP SESSIONS ARE CURRENTLY FULL
To be put on a waitlist, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
While our communities face new challenges daily due to the pandemic, we are very excited to be able to offer a modified four-week program schedule for Summer 2020.
To protect the health and well-being of our participants, families, golf partners, and staff, the First Tee of Corning will be instituting some important changes for summer:
- Camps will be held at Willowcreek Golf Club only.
- Weekly camps will be for any youth ages 8-17 years. Unfortunately, there will be no Super Junior level programs this summer for youth ages 5-7 years or weeknight classes.
- There will be four weeks of camp – each camp week has three (3) time slots to choose from and each camp will have a maximum capacity of 10 players. Time slots will be as follows: 8:00am – 10:00am, 9:00am – 11:00am and 10:00am – 12:00pm.
- Friday “Play Day” of camp will be by tee times and will ONLY be for the camp participants. No additional family members will be allowed to walk with players this year.
- Due to the limited schedule this summer, registration will be limited to no more than 2 weeks of camp per child. This will allow more kids the opportunity to participate.
- Golf equipment will be available for use. Players will receive sanitized equipment on Monday of the camp week, and it will be their responsibility for the entire week.
- A parent/guardian MUST be present during drop-off and pick-up. Upon arrival at camp each day, a member of our staff will take your child’s temperature using a contactless thermometer and then the participant will be signed-in for the day. If you or your child has a fever or appear to be showing signs of illness, we reserve the right to ask you not to stay.
- If you or anyone you have come into contact with has been sick within the last 14 days, please wait until after the 14-day exposure to return to camp.
- Instructors will be wearing masks when social distancing is not possible. Children will not be required to wear a mask, however, if you prefer your child to wear one, they can bring their own or a mask will be made available.
- Hand sanitizing stations will available for your child’s convenience.
- There will be very limited use of the Clubhouse so participants will need to bring their own water and snack each day.
- Willowcreek Golf Club is responsible for cleaning and sanitizing the restrooms.
Additional information will be sent before camp starts so you and your golfer are prepared for a fun day on the course. We look forward to seeing you!
Mon July 13 – Fri July 17
Mon July 20 – Fri July 24
Mon Aug 3 – Fri Aug 7
Mon Aug 10 – Fri Aug 14
TIME SLOTS AVAILABLE:
8:00am – 10:00am
9:00am – 11:00am
10:00am – 12:00pm
LOCATION: Willowcreek Golf Club, Big Flats, Route 352 – meet at the pavilion each day
COST: $105 per week, per participant
To register online for any 2020 summer program, please visit our website and click on the REGISTER button. We encourage all registrations to be done online this year, please contact us to set up an alternate method.